VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm planning to burn 24 episodes of anime to DVDs. Since I found out that not all of the episodes can be compressed into one DVD, I thought of burning four episodes per DVD instead. So I used DVD Flick to encode them. I also found out that lowering the bit rate of the episodes could help compress, so I did as told. I lowered the bit rates until the meter at the left side decreased until 71%. I burned the DVD on ImgBurn and it was successfully burned. However, when I played it on the DVD player, only the first episode played while the rest didn't. I tried selecting the other episodes but it kept on playing the first episode only. I tried to encode it through other ways but nothing changed.

So there something wrong that I did? What should I do so the DVD could play all episodes accurately? Oh, and each episode is 23 minutes long. Thank you in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I would consider trying another dvd converter like the free avs2dvd or trial convertxtodvd. Because DVD Flick hasn't been updated for a long time now.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!