VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Is it possibile to view VD output in full screen? I'm using a side-by-side to anaglyph filter, but the output is good only "live", if I save it into an AVI I don't get same results, and viewing a full movie inside VD is really annoying!!
    -- Jumpjack --
    Quote Quote  
  2. I don't think there's any way to get full screen output like with a media player. The closest you can get is to reverse the input and output panes (View -> Swap input/output panes), maximize the window, then right click on the output pane and select a zoom level.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    it doesn't even work by frameserving to another application.Simply because I can't get frame serving working, although I read several tutorials, installed the client, restarted the PC, tried with the proxy mode...Is anybody of you able to use VD as a frame server for, say, VLC or Media Player Classic? With which options?!'
    -- Jumpjack --
    Quote Quote  
  4. I don't have problems using the frame server. But I haven't seen to work to a media player.

Try opening your VDR file in another instance of VirtualDub to test the frameserving.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I don't have problems using the frame server. But I haven't seen to work to a media player.

Try opening your VDR file in another instance of VirtualDub to test the frameserving.
    Yes, VD "frameserves" to another instance of itself very well...
    Very useful.
    -- Jumpjack --
    Quote Quote  
  6. At least you've verified that the frameserver mechanism is working. Not all programs accept frameserving.
    Quote Quote