VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i dont know where to ask

i just seen that some1 is adding 1 piece 50gb disc into 25 pieces of 25gbs disc but thats not the point

point is maybe some1 tell me that i can buy it or do not buy it

this is 50gb speed 6x CMC mediarange disc they said its Verbatim factory

are those disc worthy? or its trash?

i got 41GB Girls Generation concert and i dont know what to do with this

yes i know Verbatim 50gb is competelss but if some1 is selling this CMC disc with 25gb 25 pieces with promotion
    just wannna ask IF this CMC Verbatim is worthy?

make ghost link to proper section if i am writing in incorrect
    Quote Quote  
  2. Are you feeling lucky?

The only connection between CMC and Verbatim that I know of is that CMC makes discs for Verbatim's cheapo "Life" series. The sole entry for CMC BDR-DL in the database is this:

https://www.videohelp.com/dvdmedia/microboards-bd-r-cmcmag-di6-000-4/4950

I've used CMC BDRs (single-layer) and the success rate is quite good. Better by far than Ritek. As to their double-layer discs, I dunno. Maybe someone here has used them and can comment.

Originally Posted by asiafan View Post
    i got 41GB Girls Generation concert and i dont know what to do with this
    I presume that's a commercial Blu-Ray? Why not re-encode to fit a BDR single-layer, with, say, BDRB.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by asiafan View Post
    i dont know where to ask

i just seen that some1 is adding 1 piece 50gb disc into 25 pieces of 25gbs disc but thats not the point
    You also don't know HOW to ask.

Your 2nd sentence makes no sense at all in English. I have no idea what you are talking about. I think fritiz93 didn't either but he just guessed at something that might answer your question, whatever that is.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i dont like to write tons i like to write as less as possible
    but this is not my problem

http://www.livescience.com/3211-14-percent-adults-read.html

its understanding problem and i know You many Your post is searching for some some1s errors
    @fritzi well still 25gb =>41 close to twice size
    its true most concerts and filmed with dark picture and makes no sense to burn 50gb discs
    i am also leaving alltime DTS-HD/HD master voice i am making no downcovers to dts.

About your as you are callin that "cheap" life series verbatim i have them 25gbs only problem with them is when i am making copy of that discs
    over 30 minutes.
    Copy is starting from 5mb/s then slowly slowly speeding up to 9 -10
    and it reaching 21mb/s when copy progress is reaching 95%. This is only negaive
    Quote Quote  
  5. It is your problem if you can't properly explain your thoughts...
    I had no idea what you were trying to ask, either.
    Last edited by LIBERT4D; 17th Oct 2014 at 16:08.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Not that hard to understand. If you buy a pack of 25 25GB BDs, apparently they add in a 50GB trial disc.

The real question is if it's any good. I use Verbatim 50 GB BD discs from Japan and they work very well. I also use the 25GB Verbatim BD discs.
    Would I try a different, unknown, brand and version? NO.

I would wait and see how it works and let others do the 'testing'.

Meanwhile, I would stick with Verbatim 25GB discs, or if you really need a large amount of space, try Verbatim's 50GB disc. But they are expensive.

And this is really a media question. Moving this to the Media Forum.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by redwudz View Post
    Not that hard to understand. If you buy a pack of 25 25GB BDs, apparently they add in a 50GB trial disc.
    I totally disagree. None of his posts made any sense at all. You just happened to have enough insight to figure out in all that useless meandering crap what his point was, but it IS hard to understand.
    Quote Quote  
  8. It almost looks like he use some kind of translate program. Maybe Google translate. That's why it looks like gibberish.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  9. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by TreeTops View Post
    It almost looks like he use some kind of translate program. Maybe Google translate. That's why it looks like gibberish.
    Nope. It's what I will call, to coin a term, willful dumbassery. Translation programs are not that bad. And they don't have the kind of shorthand and spelling errors that his posts do. He wrote it himself but he's too damn lazy to write it in a good way that can be understood.
    Quote Quote  
  10. I don't think English is his native tongue. Maybe he should have used a translate program then.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    cdrohlinge 24 . de does that promo and of course all their other shops too.........
    *** Now that you have read me, do some other things. ***
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by TreeTops View Post
    It almost looks like he use some kind of translate program. Maybe Google translate. That's why it looks like gibberish.
    have u ever seen 8 simple rules comedy series and have u seen what language r using 2 sisters during their chat @ laptop?

i dont use translator @ all
    translators dont have translations for past & present : i was ,we were

americans are mostly limited to their english only and they dont know nothing besides their own country

but i dont really care if some1 if loling from some1 who is lil bit worse in writing in non native language try to speak diffrent language than english and then americans have problems but they r very 1st to complain for some1 bad english

in Canada u will hear more french than english
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM

The real question is if it's any good. I use Verbatim 50 GB BD discs from Japan and they work very well. I also use the 25GB Verbatim BD discs.
    Would I try a different, unknown, brand and version? NO.

I would wait and see how it works and let others do the 'testing'.

Meanwhile, I would stick with Verbatim 25GB discs, or if you really need a large amount of space, try Verbatim's 50GB disc. But they are expensive.

And this is really a media question. Moving this to the Media Forum.
    i decided to buy 1 Verbatim 50gbs

bought also 2x 50 BD-Re but got really unknown problem with speeds just 1x i dont know maybe burner became OLD?
    or DO NOT support newer discs?

i already see new LG with worthless support BDXL & its pretty cheap but worthy to buy ?

some1 own this new LG? or maybe PIONEER?

i am a bit worry also bout 25gbs if 50 RE have such problem
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    [QUOTE=asiafan;2351999]
    i decided to buy 1 Verbatim 50gbs

bought also 2x 50 BD-Re but got really unknown problem with speeds just 1x i dont know maybe burner became OLD?
    or DO NOT support newer discs?

i already see new LG with worthless support BDXL & its pretty cheap but worthy to buy ?

some1 own this new LG? or maybe PIONEER?

i am a bit worry also bout 25gbs if 50 RE have such problem
    You disregard your own posting.....
    You have so much problems with DL BR media and tell us "worthless support BDXL".

You must be out of your mind posting such nonsense....
    *** Now that you have read me, do some other things. ***
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!