VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    There are some games (for example Assassin's Creed Unity) that don't run very well in my desktop computer.
    Instead of a continuous and stable behaviour, some times (a lot of times actually), there are unexpected stops that sometimes last up to 15 seconds before I'm able to continue my game.
    Why does this happens with some games?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    did you look at the game box to make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements ??
    some games require a fast processor, high end graphics card and lots of memory.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Its normal for any PC game.

Look on publisher forum to solve your problem. Probably a patch is need.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  4. AC Unity has always been a bit of a buggy mess. They got a little too ambitious with that one and had major problem with the massive amount of people they would cram on screen all at once killing system performance. Some people with high end rigs were dropping to 15 FPS trying to play it. It's been patched to death but still has some issues. Syndicate is the most modern of the series and still plays far better than unity. I will say that I had a few times were the screen would freeze for several seconds in Syndicate and then carry on as normal. You can pretty much take for granted that anything made by Ubisoft is going to be buggy, period. They have a reputation for it. Don't base your system performance on Ubisoft games alone. I'm playing Stick of Truth right now with zero issues, though oddly enough it's Ubisoft too.

Are the PC specs in your profile up to date? If not what is in your current rig?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Graphics card has issues with later higher end graphics draw used in newer titles

Turn in game video settings down including the draw distance and AA features until stability is gained.

Lowering system screen resolution pre game play may relieve issue.

The game uses a variable refresh rate draw which is a right pain for some cards to handle at high settings or when many objects are in direct view.
    Quote Quote