VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Does anybody know if you can display your Internet Explorer favorites in Outlook 07? Is there a way I can access those links in outlook so I don't have to open up my browser and access my favorites on there? Apparently this used to be possible in previous versions of Outlook, and I can't figure out how to do it in Outlook 07 running windows vista. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't know about Outlook (never used it), but you could always enable the Favorites on the Start menu (right-click on Start menu > Properties > Start Menu tab > Customize... (the top one) > scroll down to 'Favorites menu' and place a checkmark in the box > click OK for everything). Then, if you need to, say, copy a Favorite into an email message, you might be able to go to the Favorites menu in the Start Menu, find the Favorite you want, and drag it onto the email message.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Favorites in Outlook 2007 is under shortcuts in the left window
    You can create a new group, or shortcuts. You can drag and drop from IE into the group.

However, by default, it will open the URL in the right window, inside Outlook
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Stiltman, that seems to have done the trick! Thanks to you and Ai for your input!
    Quote Quote