VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a VIDEO_TS folder that I need to burn to DVD and play in my standalone dvd player. I've tried just dumping the ifo and vob files in Nero (DVD Video mode), I've tried TMPGenc dvd author, and I've tried shrink+decrypter.

I have wasted three DVD-rs. The only thing I can get with shrink + decrypter is a PC compatible dvd movie, but when I throw the disc in my standalone I get invalid disc.

My standalone is capable of playing -Rs, so why arent any of these methods working? thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. It sounds like bad media or a bad burn,use Nero CD-DVDSpeed to check for errors.
    It's possible that there are IFO errors but Nero and DVDShrink would tell you,you might want to use FixVTS before burning.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    How did you create this VIDEO_TS folder in the first place, is there a AUDIO_TS folder with it or something else ?
    Quote Quote  
  4. *sigh* I tried FixVTS on my entire directory, then re-authored with the newly created files, same result.

I'm thinking the file integrity has been compromised, might as well rid them from my hard drive. Thanks for the tips.
    Quote Quote