VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hi there

First of all would like to say that im new to the forum and new to the Blu-Ray backup world so please excuse if you have heard the question 20 million times but every time i search i get different answers and i just would like a definitive answer from experienced people.

Last night i watched Prometheus on Blu Ray but have managed to scratch it up quite badly and as there not cheap, wound me up a fair bit. I was looking on the internet and found that backing up my Blu-ray and watching the back ups may be a good idea. My question is would ripping a Blu-ray disk onto a 25GB BD-R lose much quality to that of the original disk? Ive found that the BD-R 25GB are an affordable option as seems like anything bigger is just so expensive.

I hope this has made sense as like i said i am very new to this so just trying to get my head around it myself.

Thank you for your help.

Shaun

2. This thread should probably be removed, as it's a duplicate of the OP's other thread.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!

3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    cozzy2008-Please do not cross post,one thread is enough,this thread is closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.