VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Are there any websites that compare TVs like VideoHelp's excellent DVD player page (i.e., allowing you to search by feature)? Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I have no idea, but I can tell you that many consumers are interested in features that are actually pretty meaningless. If you have specific questions like "Should I worry about feature X?" you can always ask here. You should be aware prior to buying that all HDTV built in media players have limitations so please do not come back here like so many others and start crying about how your TV's media player won't play your files and what on earth can you possibly do to fix it. You buy an HDTV, then go in knowing that your downloads may have issues with the TV playing them and you can't expect them to truly be "plays everything" players. Consumers always think they are, but really they aren't at all.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    you can try LCD TV Buying Guide...If your looking for things like what's best or gets rated better, you might as well just succumb and do what most do and go to Amazon and read the reviews...mainly the bad ones...to see what features your willing to live with...or without.

LG
    Samsung
    Vizio - LG factory 2nds TV screens

remember, the average LCD/LED gets about a 5 year life
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by wallywalters View Post
    Are there any websites that compare TVs like VideoHelp's excellent DVD player page (i.e., allowing you to search by feature)? Thanks!
    I don't know of any sites exactly like that. cnet.com has a comparison feature that allows side-by-side comparison of the user's selected models, but there are better websites for reviews. I liked televisioninfo.com, which is now http://televisions.reviewed.com/, when I bought my TV.
    Quote Quote