I am having trouble converting my DVD Last Stand of the 300 from the History Channel to MPEG or AVI. I am using AVS Video Converter 6 and a decrypter named DVD Decrypter. The decrypter seems to be working fine. I do not get any errors during conversion and none of the files are said to have been skipped when decryption is completed. I load it into the converter and start converting. I do not have any problems with the conversion during process and the converter fully completes its task. However, when i go to watch the movie, the playback skips small sections of the scenes - a sort of stop and go effect. Does anyone have any idea what is going on, and if so how to correct the problem?
Also, I have no problem playing the decrypted files directly. I just have to have all of the video files in the same folder. I would like to convert them to AVI or MPEG just for the sake of consistency if for no other reason. All of my other files are either AVI or MPEG. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
1232sean