VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi,
    Not a video expert by far so I need some guidance from you experts. We are a relatively low-tech trailer dealership. Right now we have 7-10 promo DVD's from several different manufacturers that we like to play for customers when they're interested in a product line. Problem is we have to eject the DVD and put in the new one for each product to show them.

I've figured out how to store these on my laptop HDD and pull them up but, remember, we're a low tech shop and the owner wants nothing to do with a laptop. We have a simple Sony DVD player and TV.

So what I'd like to do is combine all these 2-5 minutes promos into one DVD where each short video is a chapter. This way we can keep the DVD in and just go to the menu to choose what we want to show.

Bonus points: Is there any way I can make the chapters loop? i.e. - usually we like to leave one of the DVDs play on continuous loop during the day. I'd like to be able to do this with just one chapter once we combine them.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. You can use DVDStyler.

It allows you to add a video as a Chapter. Here is an example of creating a looping video

You write chapters. Perhaps you're better off treating your videos as titles. In case you want some control on wether to loop a video, play them sequential etc DVDStyler uses a scripting language allowing you to test on conditions etc.

And an example of creating a simple text based menu a user wanted for his mother to select TV episodes from.
    Last edited by videobruger; 12th May 2014 at 10:21.
    Quote Quote  
  3. And I made a Youtube video for you.

YouTube Video
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!