VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I have a low budget film from 2004 called The Graffiti Artist - https://www.amazon.com/Graffiti-Artist-Ruben-Bansie-Snellman/dp/B00092991A/ref=sr_1_1?...raffiti+artist Fortunately I bought the DVD when I saw the film at the Sydney Film Festival years ago as it appears to be out of print. Back then I didn't need subs but age has it's effect!

It doesn't have any subs or chapters. I've created chapters and now I'm creating an English subtitle as there is a lot of mumbling etc.. I found a Spanish sub so I have the timings and I do understand a little Spanish - sort of bluff your way thru Spanish level....

Which are the best subtitle programs that have auto translate facilities ? I've already done the more obvious lines. A dialog to text program would be a boon but the mumbling quality of a pair of teenage street graffiti characters would be taxing it a tad methinks..

I've used Google translate for a few lines bu tif I could get a whole srt file translated even poorly it would be easier to work with

Many thanks
    Last edited by netmask56; 20th Aug 2016 at 02:51.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  2. Subtitle Edit has (google) translation.
    Quote Quote