VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I have had a problem for a while now. I have no thumbnails for avi or mpeg files MPV seem OK. I have set folder to default view and have not ticked show icons not thumbnails. I have unistalled everything that might be causing this to happen but seem to think that an update from windows might be the culprit.
    I have tried to install K-Lite codec pack as I was advised by windows 7 forum that it might help but it won't install. I get the message attached. Any ideas that might help me?
    By the way I have windows 7 premium installed (updated from vista).
    Last edited by maeve1941; 19th Oct 2010 at 15:07.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i recently found a way to display beautiful cover art for any type of movie in my BluRay HD Media player, all it requires is a Jpeg named COVER.JPG and a small txt file in the same folder as the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders, or in the same folder as your single iso image or other single video file

all jpegs need to be about the same size, the txt file also contains information about how many thumbnails are displayed in rows and columns, so u can make the size of your jpg according to ur thumbnail view preference.

to future proof yourself, i suggest placing a nice piece of cover art in the same folder as your image or video file, see if that helps
    Last edited by 1337assassin; 19th Oct 2010 at 18:47.
    Quote Quote