VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys, I'd like to know how to download a file from this kind of encrypted connection.This link is an example:
    http://www.alfaconcursos.com.br/cursos/detalhe/1444/agente_de_policia_civil_do_distrit...ral_pc_df.html

I've already tried Orbit Downloader, Internet Download Manager, Jdownloader, Cooljah+Blader, Wireshark, URLSnooper and a lot of other programs.
    I've posted on another thread but CristianoA asked to try VSO Downloader Ultimate and TubeDigger. And chapun67 managed to download this link, but when I asked him what he have done, he just said "is a special program written by one person is not for public access".

Does anyone know how (and can explain how) to download it?
    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Muratso View Post
    Hi guys, I'd like to know how to download a file from this kind of encrypted connection.This link is an example:
    http://www.alfaconcursos.com.br/cursos/detalhe/1444/agente_de_policia_civil_do_distrit...ral_pc_df.html

I've already tried Orbit Downloader, Internet Download Manager, Jdownloader, Cooljah+Blader, Wireshark, URLSnooper and a lot of other programs.
    I've posted on another thread but CristianoA asked to try VSO Downloader Ultimate and TubeDigger. And chapun67 managed to download this link, but when I asked him what he have done, he just said "is a special program written by one person is not for public access".

Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem on the same website. Someone?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by miranda_ View Post
    Originally Posted by Muratso View Post
    Hi guys, I'd like to know how to download a file from this kind of encrypted connection.This link is an example:

Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem on the same website. Someone?

use TubeDigger 4.5.6 in Rec Mode
    Quote Quote  
  4. Senão tiver conseguido baixar ainda do Alfaconcursos manda seu face em inbox que eu te ensino!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hi. I need to download canaldosconcursos' videos. May you help me? I've tried RTMPDump with URL Snooper, but its useless. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by K4skavel View Post
    Senão tiver conseguido baixar ainda do Alfaconcursos manda seu face em inbox que eu te ensino!
    Ei! Me ajuda também ?
    Quote Quote