VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have read on some websites that it’s possible to getHandbreak to convert multiples films one after another using the add to queuebutton. But when I try this it just saysthat there is already a file queued and if I add any other the original will bedeleted.
    Any advice on how to get Handbrake to convert one film afteranother.

I have tried using the Output files Name in the options but this does not seem to do anything ?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Just add a file to handbrake and set the file location and name it and add to the que,add another file and do the same and make sure the file name is different in the file location and add it to que.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I just use Vidcoder, a 'frontend' for Handbrake. It works very well for multiple video conversions. I can convert from a mounted DVDs to MKV from four DVD drives on one of my PCs.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by karenlorr View Post
    I have read on some websites that it’s possible to getHandbreak to convert multiples films one after another using the add to queuebutton. But when I try this it just saysthat there is already a file queued and if I add any other the original will bedeleted.
    Any advice on how to get Handbrake to convert one film afteranother.

I have tried using the Output files Name in the options but this does not seem to do anything ?
    After you have loaded your source, click the Browse button, navigate to where you want the file to be saved, and give it a unique file name, then click the Add to Queue button. Don't just leave the default file name. If you are converting DVD's, the default name will be something like VTS_01_1. Rename it to something more meaningful such as the name of the movie.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	handbrake.jpg
Views:	1449
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	17686  

Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I added some files to the queue a while back that it never processed correctly... now every time I open Handbrake it tells me it detects files in a queue that werent finished and if I want to recover them. ugh. so annoying. I say yes, delete, then compress a file and still get asked the next time I open Handbrake. if I say no, it still will ask me the next time. ugh. The queue option on HB sucks.
    Quote Quote