VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Anyone has any idea about this model it seems that blaupunkt made some copies from panny and from JVC but I can't find what this model is copy of. They have some decent copies like NV hs1000 JVC 9500 and so on
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Blaupunkt, Grundig, etc etc were copies of other VCRs. There were only about 5 to 8 VCR "manufacturers" in the world anyway, companies just stuck their names on them. Even many of the beloved Panasonic and JVC machines mentioned so often here were not designed from start to finish by Panasonic and JVC.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Blaupunkt, Grundig, etc etc were copies of other VCRs. There were only about 5 to 8 VCR "manufacturers" in the world anyway, companies just stuck their names on them. Even many of the beloved Panasonic and JVC machines mentioned so often here were not designed from start to finish by Panasonic and JVC.
    Yes I knew that but my question was which model it was copy of it looks very similar to Panasonic models
    I also know that Blaupunkt RTV-950 was exact replica of Panasonic NV FS 200 it seems that rtv 920 is of Panny NV hS 1000, although not sure.
    Judging by the picture is ag1970 ? can it be that ? Did you came across some of the blaupunkt models hech?
    I'm trying to get this cheap because I don't plan to spend a lot of money on old equipment anymore
    Click image for larger version

Name:	KGrHqVHJDME9NUgZ8BPSVc8clig60_12.JPG
Views:	3471
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	11333
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I've only come across them on Ebay. Sometimes the seller has the "clone info" in the description. Look for them on Ebay in Germany, you might find some clone info there...there's usually a Blaupunkt listed there.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thanks hech I will try that
    Quote Quote