VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would like to rip and convert an exercise DVD my wife has to our Windows PC. We no longer have a DVD player hooked up to the TV and instead wirelessly transfer video files from the PC to our TiVo.

I tried to use Handbrake, but it can only convert one title at a time. This is fine for ripping a main movie from a DVD, but this is an exercise video broken into 52 titles. Is there a relatively easy method of ripping all of these separate sections together in one video?
    Last edited by Fantome; 13th Feb 2014 at 19:15.
    Quote Quote  
  2. It depends on how successfully you can edit PGC/IFO files, simple solution would be RiP and Re-author.
    Quote Quote  
  3. try this mpg to mp4
    you can join VOB's, and then convert it into mp4 if you want, so try it if it works for you, read info first
    VOB's have to have same specs, and PCM audio within VOB's seem not to work

this is for home videos or some videographers but most likely your videos are tutorials, so it is the same
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote