VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Doing a football highlight pre-season 9 minute video to music, about 80%done. All of a sudden, when I play it, the video freezes, saying 'a error exception message has occured', music keeps playing. Up to this point, things have been fine. When I hit details on the message, awhole bunch of numbers appear. Help, this needs done by tomorrow. I've been working on this for weeks! I have Vegas Movie Studio Platium 7, and even downloaded a free version of 8 thinking it would take care of this. Any help will greatly be appreciated. thank you.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    My guess would be a corrupt file. If the app will still open other files/projects, then I would suspect your current project was corrupted somehow. I doubt there is any way to correct a corrupt file. If the app can't open other files, then the app is likely corrupt, just uninstall/reinstall.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Welcome jelly

You said "play" , yet the sound track being used is not from clip itself ... if this is the case , align audio to match length of the video first , then > file > render as > set output requirements .

Play rendered file in any other player that supports the output format .

It could be tripping up simply because in preview the video run's out before the audio dose ... preview was not intended for that purpose .
    Quote Quote