VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi I need to download video from spull I will give up to $100 who ever shows me a way to do it using ffmpeg thanks with new video right now it shows 403 error
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi ,

@graphics :

> spull
    More informations , should be better !!!

Cheers .
    Quote Quote  
  3. PM sent
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member Emeritus
    Search PM
    It checks some sort of cookie for the playlist, and associated files other than .ts segments. If you can't figure out the cookie, you could download the m3u8 (and associated files) in the browser, and then download the .ts segments in a download manager. Then assemble all of it locally with ffmpeg.

Of course I'm speaking only about the voluminous public free content on that site, not any of the select premium content - which I didn't check.
    Quote Quote  
  5. PM Sent @ ponens
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    In my 11 years here, I've never seen anybody pay the promised bounty.
    @anybody reading: I'd not waste my time.

Just my thoughts on this kind of "rewards" BS.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
    In my 11 years here, I've never seen anybody pay the promised bounty.
    @anybody reading: I'd not waste my time.

Just my thoughts on this kind of "rewards" BS.
    I can put $50 down if you are willing to work with me
    Quote Quote  
  8. Hi ,

I hope a moderator , will close such discuss !!!

Cheers .
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by aazerty View Post
    Hi ,

I hope a moderator , will close such discuss !!!

Cheers .
    Unless you report it, that probably won't happen. As a side note, PMs that are against forum rules can be reported.
    Quote Quote  
  10. So hiring someone to do some code here is against forum rules ? if that is the case let me know
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Offering to pay isn't against the forum rules. It just annoys all of us who know from past experience that such offers are always insincere.

Soliciting help (paid or not) for copying videos from the paid premium content on that website via PM would be against the forum warez rules. Oddly enough, many people who come here asking for help downloading videos are primarily interested in getting a copies of videos that they have to pay a fee to watch. LOL
    Quote Quote  
  12. Hi, if you refer to https://spuul.com/movies/ here you have a program that downloads those streams, atresdownloader. I've just fixed some bugs and all go flawlesly. If you like it i send you a modded version before i update the principal. Dont worry about money, just make a free donation whatever you want.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!