VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I have two headsets for my PS3 and everytime I plug the audio leads into my scart adapter and when I plug the adapter into my scart socket in the back of my HDTV, I get a loud buzzing. I plugged the audio leads into the audio sockets at the back of my TV and I hear nothing. Do anyone know how I get get around these problems? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Buy a ps3 bluetooth headset.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    Buy a ps3 bluetooth headset.
    Then I can't hear my games through a headset. Those Bluetooths are only a one-eared head piece.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I don;t want to buy another headset, I want to find out why I'm getting no sound when I plug the audio plugs into my TV and why I get a buzzing when I plug them into an adapter and into a scart socket. I don't want to buy another PS3 headset when I already have two.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Sounds like there's something wrong with your adapter setup,buzzing usually means there's something plugged in wrong such as video into an audio plug or grounding issues meaning the adapter could be faulty.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I wonder why I get no sound when I plug the audio leads in the audio sockets. The adapter isn't faulty because it works with my other TV.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    I sorted it. I found a lead that plugs into the headphone socket from my TV and it has the audio and video sockets at the other end. Thanks for the suggestions and help everyone.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!