VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    Hi, There

I have a Dvd and I want to rip it, but I found many yellow spots inside it, Is there any way to remove it or at least decrease it? Here is a

sample:

Thanks in advance
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  2. You can reduce them quite a lot in AviSynth with:

Code:
    # after IVTC
    MergeChroma(last, McTemporalDenoise(settings="very high"))
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Thanks, It removed it quite a lot but the motion so slow, It will be like that after ripping?
    Quote Quote  
  4. The speed of processing has nothing to do with the frame rate of the final encoded video.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    The speed of processing has nothing to do with the frame rate of the final encoded video.
    Thanks, Jagabo, I tried this but the encoder closed by itself and hanged totally, any idea?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Open your script in VirtualDub or a media player and see if you get any error messages.

One thing to keep in mind: if you're using a 64 bit encoder/editor you need 64 bit AviSynth, 64 bit filters, etc. If you're using a 32 bit encoder/editor you need 32 bit AviSynth, 32 bit filters, etc. You can't mix and match 32 and 64 bit components. I recommend you stick with 32 bits as many filters aren't available in 64 bit versions.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Open your script in VirtualDub or a media player and see if you get any error messages.

One thing to keep in mind: if you're using a 64 bit encoder/editor you need 64 bit AviSynth, 64 bit filters, etc. If you're using a 32 bit encoder/editor you need 32 bit AviSynth, 32 bit filters, etc. You can't mix and match 32 and 64 bit components. I recommend you stick with 32 bits as many filters aren't available in 64 bit versions.
    Ok, thanks, I'll give it a try.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!