VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by TCmullet View Post
    Well, I'm a bit surprised I haven't peaked anyone's interest.
    I, for one, have no interest at all in a VDub logo removal filter. Make it for AviSynth along with a good guide and you'll pique my interest. Of course, I don't speak for everyone here, and many still do their filtering in VDub.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I have used it,

this is the original video screenshot with channel logo at top right corner.

but when I use this on the video i get the result.....

you can easily find that the result is not good,but if i use the logoaway filter it gives me better then this.

please help me how to ELIMINATE THIS STATIC CHANNEL LOGO.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Re-read the introductory post of this tutorial. It only works with white transparent logos. Yours is a solid, multicolor logo. A better option would simply be to blur it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by filmboss80 View Post
    Re-read the introductory post of this tutorial. It only works with white transparent logos. Yours is a solid, multicolor logo. A better option would simply be to blur it.
    then what filter should I use?or how to blur that logo?

Logoaway would be better for this?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Just leave it alone.
    All you'll do is make it look worse and more annoying.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  6. Half joking suggestion...

replace the logo with an image of like a Salvation Army Donation can, that way your brain simply removes it for you...or maybe an image of a personal failure
    My plasma's only 42 inches, but I sit 24 inches from it. It's pretty cool.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Hey guys! Great guide! i've used it for years with great results but now i can't seem to make it work with hdtv .ts files (1920x1080 res) : when u load the two frames then u go to the delogo window and sample frame, frame1 then on show preview window the pointer that moves to frame2 disappears and u just cant move to next frame to sample frame it and complete the process. does this just not support hd files or is there a trick to it? thanks for the help.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    wnere is delogo?
    Quote Quote