VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. @Admin/Mods - Sorry, posted before I knew TSMuxer could do this - resolved now, see Edit below. Bin the thread if appropriate.

Have ripped Apocalypto, main movie only, Mayan audio and English subtitle stream - on by default. All is well but if poss I’d like to set the audio language code correctly (as you can in a DVDrip in PGCEdit) by setting stream language codes.

On the original Apocalypto BD when looking at the various streams, I mean as shown when right-clicking in Total Media Theatre the audio stream shows as "Mayan Language" and on standalone player the audio language shows as "MYN". When loading the rip into BDRebuilder for compression the audio stream language shows as Unknown, when playing back the rip and looking at the stream no language is displayed there.

Is it possible to set the correct audio language, if so is does anyone know of a guide to do this?

TIA.

Edit: Resolved - Loaded the .m2ts into TSMuxer, set language code correctly and remuxed out as new Bluray folder, audio language code is now set correctly to Mayan. However remuxing out from TSMuxer lost the subtitle stream being forced on. Used Set Default BD Tracks to force the subs stream on again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.png
Views:	261
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	31132
    Last edited by NuŠleus; 9th Apr 2015 at 16:16.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for posting the solution.
    Quote Quote