VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I've been without success been trying to author HD-DVD's. I tried to author a SD DVD to HD-DVD. I used the French movie "Crimson Rivers" because it's only 3.5GBs. It worked but only after one failure. Movie Factory gives you two options when you select HD-DVD,standard and advanced. Standard creates a 3x disk that will not play on my HD-DVD players,but advanced creates a traditional HD-DVD structure and these will play on my HD-DVD players when burned on a DVD-R.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Not trying to offend, but what is the point of this post?

Originally Posted by wulf109 View Post
    I've been without success been trying to author HD-DVD's.
    And then you tell us how you did get it to work using the Advanced setting. Are you just trying to tell people what did and did not work for you? Do you need help with some problem that you failed to mention?

Given the lack of interest in this dead format, I'm not sure that telling people what you did is of much use. I used to make HD DVDs myself a couple of years ago using both Movie Factory and Scenarist and I far preferred to use Scenarist for the task. I'm not really seeing how it is practical to still be talking about this subject.
    Quote Quote