VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, I think in Virtualdub does not work that in virtualdubMOD worked

VirtualDub.video.AddComment(0x00000002,"ISFT","hel lo");

So in virtualdub I can not add in a .vcf (to batch automate) a line AddComment

I try to understan this:

opening virtualdub File-->Set Text Information there is some flield to compile (and if I write an .avi file this fields are use by virtualdub)

where virtualdub save the strings content?

Click image for larger version

Name:	TI.JPG
Views:	205
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	25112

because I would like build a batch that extract timecode from my .mxf files and put it as "text information" into one of thies fileds automatically grr Name:  Pipe-cat_1404264i.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  3.1 KB
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by marcorocchini
    I have c0020.mxf as source and with virtualdub I have to re-rencode it in morgan m-jpeg codec
    Can't you just open the thing in VirtualDubMod using DirectShowSource in an AVISynth script?
    Quote Quote  
  3. teorically yes but VDM cannot write a tag called ISMP for the timecode. In virtualdub I can do it (change with hex editor virtualdub.exe)

Click image for larger version

Name:	TAG.JPG
Views:	150
Size:	373.9 KB
ID:	25144

Now I wonder, because I have to batch automate, I would need where virtualdub store the "set textual information" data: maybe in a memory handler? is there a way to insert with a batch procedure e.g. 01:34:21:15 as comment in one field of the "set textual information" window?
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!