VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello there. I am sorry if this is not the correct area to post. Firstly I wanted to join the DVD Flick forum and was guided to this site. I do however have an audio problem. I have edited home movie film captured on DVD using Windows Movie Maker XP version. These movies are silent and through Movie Maker I have added music. The movie editing includes visual transitions. When I play the movie on the PC using Movie Maker everything seems to be fine. When I convert the wmv file using DVD Flick and burn it onto DVD to view on my TV using a DVD player everything is fine except the music becomes distorted during the visual transitions. Can any one please solve this problem for me? Many thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Looks like a different problem from the original poster. You probably should have started a new thread.
    Last edited by TreeTops; 16th Sep 2015 at 10:39.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry I am only an L-plater, I did not know how to start a new thread. Would therefore appreciate help in those first steps. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  4. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I moved your posts to a new thread.

In the future to start a new thread, you can click on one of the forum titles to the right of the screen and at the top of the column
    select 'Post new thread'. Or at the top left of the screen, 'Index' will also get you a list of the forums.

And what format is the audio? Maybe WMM created the problem. MediaInfo can tell you.

And welcome to our forums.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for moving my post and advising me about posting a new thread. The music is saved from CD by Windows Media Player is in .wma format. And incidentally no matter whether the edited movie is saved in Movie Maker's .wmv format or converted to .mp4 format, the problem with DVD Flick persists ie music distortion in those areas associated with visual transitions.
    Quote Quote