VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27
FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. I think the effect is scriptable, and probably someone has the script (probably in Japanese).
    (Maybe it is in the bundled installer, I just don't bother to try out every effect)
    Doing it layer-by-layer is impractical for longer text.
    Stopping development until someone save me from poverty or get me out of Hong Kong...
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  2. Another slightly easier way is with animation effect=> Stretch@ANIM2-EN , which essentially controls a mirror split - so that effectively cuts the number of layers in half

@Maverick - any English guides or examples on aviutl scripting ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It can be done using one layer if you enable "1char1obj", then apply the "Scale Coordinates" animation filter.

P.S. Mine looks a little funny because I'm running it in Linux under Wine......
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Text_Stretch.gif
Views:	1096
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	36979  

Click image for larger version

Name:	stretch.jpg
Views:	799
Size:	497.3 KB
ID:	36980  

Last edited by racer-x; 11th May 2016 at 18:15.
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
  4. @racer-x
    you nailed it, gj and thanks!

@PDR
    look for the bundled LUA.txt or on my blog:
    http://mavericktse.mooo.com/wordpress/archives/1188
    Stopping development until someone save me from poverty or get me out of Hong Kong...
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  5. hello, i was wondering if someone can help me, my friend use aviutl and he has the same aviutl as me, but he has many effects for texts as Click vibrate or something and I have not those ones, can someone tell me where or how i can find those effects?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Add a Flter Effect > Animation Effect. The Vibrate filter should be the first one activated. Adjust parameters as needed......

Name:	Vibrate.gif
Views:	1097
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	37006  

Name:	Vibrate.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	270.7 KB
ID:	37007  

Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It will vibrate the letters individually if you tick "1char1obj"

Name:	vibrate.gif
Views:	2402
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	37014  

Quote Quote  
  8. So much thanks, this helped me a lot!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Hello all.

I have 170 MTS clips. How to import them directly into the timeline, all once not one by one. Also how do I automatically transitions?

Thank you,
    Best regards
    Tavi.
    Quote Quote  
  10. In the Utility folder, there is a SlideShowHelperEN.exe for making still-image based slide show. You can try that on the MTS also but not guarantee to work.
    The resulting file is an EXO, you will need to right-click on Adv. Editing panel and import the file there.
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  11. Thank you for replay.

Excelent idea but it's not working good. The program reduce all video to some lenght and no audio. Can you modify the program to work corectly for video ?

Thank you,
    Best regards.
    Tavi.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Sorry I'm not going to make another program for this. (It is not as easy as to "modify" the existing program, since video has variable length)
    AviUtl has facility to join up a batch of AVI, but not adding transition effect at the same time.

I'd suggest making a new post on the Video Editing Board to ask for help. You'll need other tools to do that if there are any.
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  13. The source code for almost all plugin/utilities made by me has been uploaded to github:
    https://github.com/MaverickTse?tab=repositories

if any developer feeling adventurous, feel free to take the code and study them.
    (P.S. The code looks procedural and not very OOP... so they looks messy)
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  14. Thank you for replays.

A last question, can i ask where is "join up a batch of AVI" ?

I wish to use your great soft only to join some MTS with transition and text.

Regards,
    Tavi.
    Quote Quote  
  15. File> AVI files (the item above "Recent files") > Link AVI

You need to name your AVIs as number beforehand like 0001.avi, 0002.avi,... 0099.avi
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  16. One more reason for the 0xC0000005 Access violation error discovered.

This cause not only affect AviUtl, but also some games and Visual Studio:
    The Asus Audio Panel.

Put it in layman's term: Semi-compatible drivers in Win10

Details:
    http://mavericktse.mooo.com/wordpress/archives/2358

(I've never aware that exception error can affect across different programs)
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by MaverickTse View Post
    File> AVI files (the item above "Recent files") > Link AVI

You need to name your AVIs as number beforehand like 0001.avi, 0002.avi,... 0099.avi
    Thank you for replay.

MTS can not automatically add sites in the timeline. But the compressor h264 is excellent programming for compression, quality is great. In my opinion the program needs some kind automated insertion clips in the timeline and not one by one. Event and adding automatic transition. Here I stop testing program. Thanks for explanations and collaboration.

This is a translation by google translate, sorry for translation.

Best Regards
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by Taviro View Post
    Originally Posted by MaverickTse View Post
    File> AVI files (the item above "Recent files") > Link AVI

Thank you for replay.

MTS can not automatically add sites in the timeline. But the compressor h264 is excellent programming for compression, quality is great. In my opinion the program needs some kind automated insertion clips in the timeline and not one by one. Event and adding automatic transition. Here I stop testing program. Thanks for explanations and collaboration.

This is a translation by google translate, sorry for translation.

Best Regards
    Sorry I don't think your need is a common one. You'll probably need some specialized Encoder GUI, AviSynth or FFmpeg
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  19. Greetings.

In the end I used Adobe Premier, exported DNxHD 250MB / s (1h = 130Gb) and transcoded with Aviutl. The result is perfect. Final movie (50p,20Mbps) has original film quality (50p,28Mbps). Loss of quality is 1-2%.

Aviutl encoder is the best I've used so far (x264, 8bit).

Thanks so much for this program.

Respectfully.

PS: sorry for english..google translate.

PPS: muxer.exe hang at end.
    Last edited by Taviro; 29th May 2016 at 06:43.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When I open an MP4 video file with Aviutl I receive this message: "[Warning]: Detected CTS duplication at frame 3". After that the program seems to work well, but then I have issues when exporting. I'm discussing the whole thing in another thread, but I'd like to know if this warning message is something to worry about.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Recently I received two reports on x265 being failed to download.
    Currently looking into the issue.
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  22. just released Installer 1.13 to fix the broken links permanently.
    x264 and x265 files are now hosted on a dedicated dropbox account, so the DL URL should not change.
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  23. How can I export with the best resolution?
    Quote Quote  
  24. Best resolution??

When you create a project you're given the option to set the resolution

Name:  Screenshot - 7_18_2016 , 11_06_09 PM.png
Views: 1091
Size:  3.6 KB

Should you want to change it you can use the tool window

Name:	Screenshot - 7_18_2016 , 11_03_50 PM.png
Views:	400
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	37855
    Quote Quote  
  25. There is no such thing as best resolution.
    There are recommended resolution for certain purpose however.
    Typically HD (1280x720) or FullHD (1920x1080) would be enough, some video site may require lower setting.
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  26. ah, export...
    I guess you mean "quality", not "resolution"
    the resolution is the same as your project, unless you use FFmpegOut to resize the video during encode.
    For quality, if you use x264GuiEx, under default settings, just pull the main slider to the left until crf= 17.

or save as AVI, which gives you a huge file that is loseless.
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  27. Anyone experience problem with iTune download?
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by MaverickTse View Post
    Anyone experience problem with iTune download?
    Not with the iTune.

I just downloaded AviUtl Extra Pack 1.13 and during installation i got the error "...x265_10bpp.exe does not exist"; I ignored it to continue because I don't use x265.

Cheers.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by metalorn View Post
    Originally Posted by MaverickTse View Post
    Anyone experience problem with iTune download?
    Not with the iTune.

I just downloaded AviUtl Extra Pack 1.13 and during installation i got the error "...x265_10bpp.exe does not exist"; I ignored it to continue because I don't use x265.

Cheers.
    Can't reproduce your error. Maybe your connection being unstable or anti-virus deleted it silently.
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  30. Hello, I am new to video editing and AviUtl, and so far I've had a lot of fun playing around and reading the available tutorials. Thank you Maverick for making this program available in English!

I have a few questions I'm hoping can be answered. Please excuse them if they are dumb, I am hoping to learn more about this program and video editing in general.

1. I've read through the GUI guide but it didn't seem to cover the Tool Window (which popped up when I first opened the program). Are the filters here different from the ones you add to the timeline? Also, if someone could enlighten me as to what the buttons at the top do that would be greatly appreciated. Here is the screenshot: http://3.1m.yt/wm3dBrW.png

2. The guide and video tutorials have a playback window, but in the version I downloaded (extra pack 1.13) the playback window is just 3 buttons without the screen? I'm not sure if the playback window is only an older feature or if my installation went wrong somewhere...

3. I was trying to open some of the sample files, but ended up getting this error: http://3.1m.yt/KtSbWse.png
    I don't know if I'm suppose to click yes or no, but more error boxes with similar unreadable text pops up afterwards and then the entire program crashes. I don't know what the error text says so I'm hoping for some help?
    Sometimes when fiddling around with the different animation effects, I get a similar error pop-up box, though I'm not entirely sure if the text is the same since it only happens occasionally. In those cases, the program also crashes.

4. Would project files made on the Japanese version of AviUtl work if I try to open them in the English version, and vice versa?

5. Lastly, sorry for my inexperience, but I'm kind of lost on how to install some of the scripts linked here. Using the Animated Gif Export Pack as an example, there's also a "Src" folder along with .dll files that are all in the "AGifExportPack" folder, so do I place the entire "AGifExportPack" folder under the root menu, or just everything that's inside it? Do I have to extract everything in the "Src" folder to the root menu as well, or just the "Src" folder itself? Again, sorry if this is really dumb, but I am not very computer savvy...
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!