VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello there,

I am using a MacBook Pro "13 (early 2011 model) with Yosemite 10.10.1 running on it.

When I try to repack my .mkv files to .m2ts or any other format in tsMuxer i am always getting ERROR 254 and a hint that tsMuxer "can't find ttf file for Arial."
    I tried to delete the korean fonts that might interfere with tsMuxer, but that didnt solve my problem at all.

After a while grinding through various forums i found a program called hybrid.
    Hybrid is a great program and stuff but it uses tsMuxer to repack files into .m2ts or any other burnable media.
    I even tried to use a Hybrid-option to use Mencode to process subtitles but that doesnt help either.

I tried (almost?) everything the internet had to offer. i searched every forum and couldn't find any solution for converting a .mkv file to .m2ts and keep the subtitles of that original mkv file (or add any .srt subtitles)

So i'm begging you guys on my knees to help me with my problem.

PS: I tried the methods mentioned before on 2 different MacBooks. One running Yosemite, the other running Mavericks.

Hybrid's log says:
    Starting Main@22:19:55.257:
    "/Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/tsMuxeR" "/Users/o/Desktop/dragon_22_17_17_8810__04.meta" "/Users/o/Desktop/dragon"
    finished after 00:00:00.165 with exitCode 254
    Job 22_17_17_8810 finished!
    Quote Quote  
  2. i would also apreciate a way to add .srt files to existing .m2ts as a workaround for tsMuxer without reencoding.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hybrid is a great program and stuff but it uses tsMuxer to repack files into .m2ts or any other burnable media.
    Got no problem here using Hybrid to add .srt to m2ts with tsmuxer.
    -> if you post a debug output (see: http://www.selur.de/support) and enough additional information which allows me to reproduce the issue into the Hybrid thread I will look into it.

Cu Selur (<- the author of Hybrid)
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote