VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7
1 2 3 ... LastLast
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, I have already asked for help in another part of the forum but I do it here too.
    I know it's annoying to ask you this but I really need your help, please.

Like other people I need to download a video that is only visible online (in fact I would like to play this "little reportage" on my TV "). Small problem is that the site is very protected and is difficult to download this video, I tried a lot of software that have not worked, for ordinarily I download youtube videos or other sites with Internet Download Manager, download Helper or Freemake Video (...) but none works for it...

A friend of mine was trying to download the video using the source code but didn't succeed.

I saw that many of you have repeatedly dees find solutions, I beg you, help me

Here is the (correct) link : http://www.wakanim.tv/video/PF/9-les-chroniques-de-lermite-moderne-5-raisons-de-voir-o...e-piece---le-f

Someone said to me that with Getflv, he detects a m3u8 file but I don't know if it's a good thing for me.
    I think there is a better chance to download the video with rtmpdump, ffmpeg or maybe AdobeHDS.php but some of this softwares are a bit complicated for me and I already had my dose after tested more than a scores of softwares in almost a week :/
    if someone can test this for me, it would be great. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by WazaKrash; 2nd Jun 2017 at 09:03. Reason: the solution was found for this request [Resolved]
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Any idea? or little answer
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by WazaKrash View Post
    Any idea? or little answer
    post the url before click on play please if you want we help you
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Ok thanks for your anwer @biezom and Baldrick too.

Before click on play? so like that : http://www.wakanim.tv/video/PF/9-les-chroniques-de-lermite-moderne-5-raisons-de-voir-o...e-piece---le-f

sorry
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I also tested with streaming video recorder, and the result is the same, again it doesn't work.
    the site is seriously protected.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Pourquoi nous rejoindre ? Wakanim est une plate-forme communautaire pour toutes celles et ceux qui partagent la même passion : l’animation japonaise. En t’inscrivant gratuitement :
    - Tu peux télécharger les épisodes de tes séries préférées.
    - Partager avec le reste de la communauté votre passion autour de l'animation asiatique.
    - Participer au forum et aux concours.
    Subscription required?
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Pourquoi nous rejoindre ? Wakanim est une plate-forme communautaire pour toutes celles et ceux qui partagent la même passion : l’animation japonaise. En t’inscrivant gratuitement :
    - Tu peux télécharger les épisodes de tes séries préférées.
    - Partager avec le reste de la communauté votre passion autour de l'animation asiatique.
    - Participer au forum et aux concours.
    Subscription required?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Don't worry. People subscribe only to premium contents but the site had free contents too, such as the link I try to download
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I get that error from YOUR link.

okey...I must click on a link again...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Strange, it's not a error, it's just an information from the site. All people see that when they watch something on this site.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Deceased
    Search PM
    That site requires an IP from a French, Belgium, Swiss or other french-speaking country.

Besides that, they use custom hls (m3u8) with swf player that changes some token very often. Read more about it here and here.

Adownloader used to support the site, but I believe they couldn't keep up with the frequent changes.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes it's exactly that. Before, Atresdownloader could download videos on this site but not anymore. Thanks for clarifying all that blimey

If there is a problem to play the video, maybe we can do something with the source code?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Deceased
    Search PM
    Did you read all of the information at the provided links?

This site monitors IPs for download-style traffic and then bans those IPs (and whole IP ranges) so you'll have much trouble accessing the site. They have also filed tens of thousands of lawsuits based on IPs accessing their site with download-style traffic. They claim that their free content is free, but they really don't what people downloading those chinese cartoons. Use screen capture or give up. I don't know much about this genre of chinese cartoons, but are they really worth all that trouble? Aren't they available elsewhere?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Man! if you know what trouble can be this "chinese cartoon" on internet!

but lool it's not chinese cartoon, in fact, it's nippon anime and precisely for my link it's a reportage (very interisting) about one.

The site also offers animes episodes, but they buy them and prohibits it findable somewhere else on the net, so they are available ONLY on this site.

I just checked this, people who have a free or premium account and have tried to download their videos, have lost their accounts. Unfortunately I don't have an account with that site but I only look at what is available online and free, this way there is no problem, people without account doesn't get attacked by this site, don't panic. They are a lot of people who try to dowload videos over there.

Yeah I think of that too, screen capture is a possibility but there are too much details that bothers me... like quality that will greatly diminished, audio that could pose me a lot of trouble too, etc.

So you think it's really impossible? even with powerful software like ffmpeg or rtmpdump?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    RipTiger and VideoCacheView are not effective either.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    streaming video recorder doesn't work also...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Any other idea? or something please
    Quote Quote  
  17. use screen capturing software last option.
    as of my knowledge.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Deceased
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by WazaKrash View Post
    So you think it's really impossible? even with powerful software like ffmpeg or rtmpdump?
    ffmpeg won't work directly to download the hls (m3u8) because the site uses custom non-standard encryption method for hls. The key would have to be determined first, which is the method that atresdownloader was using, but the site got much better at dynamically obfuscating the key.

rtmpdump won't work because they don't use rtmp. They use hds (f4m) but it has drm of the adobe access or akamai variety for which there is no publicly available solution.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Is it possible ... maybe ... the same video is available on Youtube ... under a different title ?

Kind of hard to understand ... I don't read or speak the language I'm seeing there
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by rahulcrazy View Post
    use screen capturing software last option.
    as of my knowledge.
    Yeah, I already think of that possibility. It's just that with screen capture, the quality of the video will greatly reduced and the audio could pose me a real problem... again a lot of trouble.

Originally Posted by blimey View Post
    ffmpeg won't work directly to download the hls (m3u8) because the site uses custom non-standard encryption method for hls.
    rtmpdump won't work because they don't use rtmp.
    Oh, ok I understand better : ( thanks for your explanation.
    So it's really almost an impossible case

Originally Posted by lacywest View Post
    Is it possible ... maybe ... the same video is available on Youtube ... under a different title ?
    Kind of hard to understand ... I don't read or speak the language I'm seeing there
    Lol I also think of this idea to find the video on others web sites (and try to download it over there) but he's available ONLY in this site...
    they prohibit the video to be elsewhere than on their page...

Man... yeah I understand you, the video download's jargon is a little complex x) it's really a big hard work
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Record that with a screen capture software is gonna be a real pain in the ***

and the result will be definitely horrible...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    just to say that it is still actuality.

Someone who have a good knowledge about source code, do you know how to you play a video from a site with another online streaming player?

For example, Flowplayer can play a Youtube video but with his player. I think they use embed code for that
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What's the name of this Anime?
    Quote Quote  
  24. delete
    Last edited by CLran619; 26th Jan 2015 at 00:44.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by KBeee View Post
    What's the name of this Anime?
    It's One Piece movie 6 but the link that I posted is a little reportage about this animated movie. I try to download it since two weeks, it's seriously protected.

Originally Posted by CLran619 View Post
    Anyone got an answer for this stream http://www.daisuki.net/anime/watch/Hanamonogatari/lSc
    Lol man, don't ask this here in my topic ^^" I try something really difficult here.
    Create your own topic or post it somewhere in the right place and I will help you too of course.
    Quote Quote  
  26. done. i just figured why clutter this site further with another thread when both streams are difficult to acquire.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    this method will be for later.
    Last edited by WazaKrash; 28th Jan 2015 at 04:56.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Someone can test it with livestreamer please? I know there is a microscopic chance but I prefer to try everything possible for the moment.
    Last edited by WazaKrash; 29th Jan 2015 at 07:42.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!