VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    hi

I've asked a question earlier about capturing streaming video from difficult site that most other common capturing programs or addons doesn't work (usually they don't detect the streaming video),

Replay Media Catcher works well but it 's not free and has great limitation in trial. The price of Replay Media Catcher is really not affordable to me, Yes, it's a great program, but it really doesn't worth that sort of money. Partly because I am not actually in Europe or US where the income is high.

I'd like to know if there is any free or cheaper alternative that is as powerful as Replay Media Catcher??
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I often switch between Replay Media Catcher and VSO Downloader. VSO has a free version and an Ultimate version with more features including some newer protocols, inlcuding RTMP, RTMPT, HDS... but for the most part it works well for most sites.

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/downloader/vso-downloader.php
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Budman1 View Post
    I often switch between Replay Media Catcher and VSO Downloader. VSO has a free version and an Ultimate version with more features including some newer protocols, inlcuding RTMP, RTMPT, HDS... but for the most part it works well for most sites.

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/downloader/vso-downloader.php
    VSO doesn't look like the similar thing as Replay Catcher Media. Have you really tried that??
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yes.... as I said before... I often SWITCH between them... meaning I have them both and
    VSO Downloader -->
    VSO Downloader Free is an audio and video downloader. Download audio and video streaming from tons of sites.
    Replay Media Catcher -->
    Replay Media Catcher is the most powerful, convenient online video downloader in the world.
    You may be confusing this with Replays's VIDEO capture program that captures as the video plays on your screen???
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Budman1 View Post
    Yes.... as I said before... I often SWITCH between them... meaning I have them both and
    VSO Downloader -->
    VSO Downloader Free is an audio and video downloader. Download audio and video streaming from tons of sites.
    Replay Media Catcher -->
    Replay Media Catcher is the most powerful, convenient online video downloader in the world.
    You may be confusing this with Replays's VIDEO capture program that captures as the video plays on your screen???

yes definitely confusing.. what is difference between “Replay Media Catcher" and "Replay Video Catch.... ?? I mostly only catch streaming video on websites, which one works better??
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!