VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi

In my mac whit Yosemite I canīt run the tsMuxeR , would have worked fine before, there would be some solution???

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    PERHAPS the Windows version of TSmuxer works under W.I.N.E.

WINE itself is not working for some people who have moved to Yosemite
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you are remuxing blu-rays/avchd/m2ts can you try mkvtoolnix. It support m2ts, blu-ray playlists, etc. But it can only output mkv then....
    Quote Quote  
  4. For now I've settled with parallels desktop and using tsMuxeR for Windows. I need to create jmbd, with mkvtoolnix can not be.
    There will be a future solution to yosemite??

thanks for the answers and sorry for my English
    Quote Quote  
  5. Using the command line version of Network Optix tsMuxeR. Version 2.6.11. works fine here.
    Haven't tested the GUI.
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    Using the command line version of Network Optix tsMuxeR. Version 2.6.11. works fine here.
    Haven't tested the GUI.
    version 2.6.11 works, thanks!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  7. hey zizux!

could you explain (or is there a trick) how you got it work with yosemite? still get error codes:

tsMuxeR(1629,0x7fff773ea300) malloc: *** error for object 0x7fcf4be00a50: incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.
    *** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

or where can i get the command line version?

thanx a lot!
    Quote Quote  
  8. The command line version comes with the normal version. (if you downloaded an .app, look inside the Contents/MacOS folder, there should be a tsMuxeR binary.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    The command line version comes with the normal version. (if you downloaded an .app, look inside the Contents/MacOS folder, there should be a tsMuxeR binary.
    thank you very much for the fast answer! just startet the command-line version... unfortunately i think i'm to stupid for this "workflow" so i hope there will be a fix for yosemite for the gui-version soon.
    Quote Quote  
  10. wouldn't count on it since the developer seems to have abandoned the project once more,... (may be he will be back in a year or two,...)
    Quote Quote  
  11. oh no! just was searching hours for a tool like this... and now so could you recommend any similar tool for os x? i just want to take some mkvs (with no re-encoding, so just muxing) and want to burn a "real" blu-ray. don't need any menues or extras... just a playable blue-ray.

thanx again!!!
    Quote Quote  
  12. Sorry, don't know an alternative. (you could use Hybrid, which uses tsMuxeR in the background)
    Quote Quote  
  13. thank you again but i already gave hybrid a try. unfortunately it doesn't support multiple files. you only can convert one file to another format. so i will try to get into this command-line thing. anyway... thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by aktivomat View Post
    hey zizux!

could you explain (or is there a trick) how you got it work with yosemite? still get error codes:

tsMuxeR(1629,0x7fff773ea300) malloc: *** error for object 0x7fcf4be00a50: incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.
    *** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

or where can i get the command line version?

thanx a lot!
    I feel the delay.
    My English is not good and would not know to explain. tsMuxer 2.6.11 works without doing anything. Also I use parallels and working properly.

Greetings
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!